a certified art therapist and an accredited member of the french syndicate of art-therapists (nr: acc131015), caroline maby opens her studio to individual consultations, by appointment only.
for who ?
• children (from 3 yo) and adolescents, suffering from:
- anxiety, difficulties in the socialization process, falling behind at school, emotional overflow following a contextual challenge or an emotional shock (birth, divorce, move, bereavement ...).
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), high potential childen (hp).
- behavioral disorders, speech and / or communication difficulties.
- post-traumatic stress syndrome (ptsd).
• any adult in difficulty wishing to benefit from therapeutic support to relieve problems induced by stress, a handicap, a somatic disease (cancer, multiple sclerosis, alzheimer's) or to respond to mental disorders (depression, behavioural disorders, trauma, grief, separation, addiction) or relationship problems (couple, parenting).
• people in the process of evolution and self-realization who pay attention to internal conflicts, blockages, aim to enhance their creativity, encourage well-being and become creators of their own lives.
• caroline maby also offers practice supervision to art therapists in professional activity, face-to-face or online.