a certified art therapist and an accredited member of the french syndicate of art-therapists (nr: acc131015), caroline maby opens her studio to individual consultations, on saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., by appointment only.
- children (from 3 yo) and adolescents, victims of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), behavioral disorders, speech and / or communication difficulty, post-traumatic stress syndrome (ptsd), anxiety, difficulties in the socialization process, falling behind at school, emotional overflow following a contextual challenge or an emotional shock (birth, divorce, move, bereavement ...).
- any adult in difficulty wishing to benefit from therapeutic support to relieve problems induced by stress, a handicap, a somatic disease (cancer, multiple sclerosis, alzheimer's ...) or to respond to psychic or relational concerns (depression, behavioral disorders, trauma, grief, separation, addiction ...).
- people in the process of evolution and self-realization who pay attention to internal conflicts, blockages, aim to enhance their creativity, encourage well-being and become creators of their own lives.
art therapy as presented by caroline maby is based on jungian, humanist and transpersonal currents, and a deep knowledge of the symbolism, of the mysteries of the creative process, and of awareness practices (zen). caroline is the founding director of the association elovution, dedicated to promoting art therapy to children in difficulty.
-> to know more about her approach of art therapy.
- at the studio in saint-malo, brittany, france.
- online (zoom).
- external consultations in specialized institutions.
none. mastery of an artistic technique is not necessary to benefit from art therapy. for online workshops, we assess together the appropriateness of this type of support, which is not suitable for all cases.
- the first interview is free.
- 45' workshop, children younger than 12 yo: 50 euros
- 1h00' workshop: 60 euros
- 1h30' workshop: 90 euros
- 2h00' workshop: 120 euros
art supplies are provided at the studio.
languages: french or english.
appointments that are not canceled earlier than 24 hours before the scheduled date and time are due.
caroline maby adheres to the code of deontology of the s.f.a.t.
& for any information or to request an appointment: please contact
by invitation in france and abroad: caroline maby organizes specific retreats (intuitive painting (painting from the source), art and creative journaling, 'art therapy and meditation', 'art therapy and yin yoga' ...), in hotels and resorts, meditation centers, private spaces (fra / eng).